Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Moving on Home

Our office has decided to go mostly "virtual" where all of us work from home a majority of the time and drop by a (much) smaller office when we need to. The movers are coming at 3p this Friday, and it's been complete mayhem: finding office servers new homes, getting our new phone system up and running, divvying up furniture to take home for our home offices. All this on top of taking care of our customers. It was actually a great day.

Didn't have time to think about my life much, which is kinda how I like it. When I get home I get depressed because I have time to think. So what do I do? Get online and start working!

But now I'm sleepy and we had a cold front come through. I'm going to have to throw an extra blanket on the bed. It will be good sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment