Sunday, September 20, 2009

One Day Down....For Ever to Go

Fell asleep last night at 7p and didn't wake up until 4:30 this morning.

Today I answered some work email, went grocery shopping, and sold a love seat that I no longer had room for (I *love* CraigsList.com). The boys discovered that son #2's video card has an HDMI connector and hooked it up to the LCD TV downstairs. You'd have thought they'd invented the computer, they were so excited.

I talked to my mom and have currently had three beers (with some tequila added to each one :D). So I'm pretty mellow.

This last week was actually pretty good (compared to previous weeks, that is). However, now I'm thinking about my CSO's return *next* Sunday, I am filled with dread and fear. Is that normal? I mean, he doesn't beat me or otherwise physically abuse me, but why should I be so afraid of his return?

I think part of it is that I sold the couch without asking for his approval. And he's likely to have a sh*t fit about it since that is where he puts all his crap (it's not used for sitting on, that's for sure). Now he will have to put it elsewhere. Out of spite, he may put it on some other seating surface. More than likely he'll yell and carry on about all the things I don't do or do but shouldn't. And that I never think about what is "best for the family" and that I'm self-centered and...and...and...

Anxiously,

Miss Fortune

No comments:

Post a Comment