Saturday, September 19, 2009

Speak Like a Pirate Day Version

I was reminded that today is Speak Like a Pirate Day so I put my last post through a translator and got the following back. So enjoy:

**************
Arrr, my cheatin' husband, gar, is currently in Alabama doin' military trainin' at Fort Rucker. He won't be back for another week and he's been off the grid since he arri'ed thar last Friday. Last eve he called for the first time in a week sayin' he only had a coupla minutes he could talk. I was actually relie'ed that I didn't have t' chat 'ery long.

Well, this mornin' Me wanted t' know how long we actually war on the line, so I checked our cell phone usage records. It turns out that after he chatted for 3 minutes with me, he then called his girlfriend and chatted with her for 4 minutes.

I'm just left shakin' my head. I'm glad I''e got that appointment with the lawyer next week. Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!
***************

No comments:

Post a Comment