Wednesday, December 22, 2010

People...

I met someone last night who could only talk about the amount of money they made.

It must be nice to have made $3.5M dollars a year for the past few years. But quite frankly, if you are worried about your financial situation now, I have very little sympathy.

Don't get me wrong, a little extra money would always be nice. But when you complain because your wife wants a house keeper and you are no longer making $3.5M (and it's only like $100-200K year), I must really wonder what you are doing with your money.

He even said he had all his debt paid off. So what the hell are you doing with your money, Dude? Honestly. If I made 10% of that I'd be just fine.

I must say that I had very little respect for him by the end of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment