Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thinking out loud....

I've kept busy this week. I actually cancelled my subscription to Star Wars: The Old Republic because I just don't want to play it any more.

I want to sleep, but find it difficult. I end up taking short naps in the late afternoon and evening.

I've worked until quitting time, then I quit.

I've gone for walks with my daughter.

I found an old afghan crochet project that I'd started sometime back in 2006 after Thanksgiving that had only about 10 rows on it. I've since done 11 rows.

I worked on a website project that I've been meaning to get done, but haven't had the time or sanity to get to.

I'm trying to stay off the computer as much as possible, but just cannot seem to manage it.

I quit cooking.

I don't sleep under the covers. Instead, I throw another blanket on top of me as I sleep on top of the bed covers.

I'm sad but don't want to be.

Everything in me has changed, but I'm not sure how or why. I don't feel like the person I was last week, and yet I am.

I get frustrated more easily.

I read in bed for the first time in years.

I watched late night shows with my daughter and laughed at some really bad TV.

I'm not letting my blog lapse for months.

My mom's 79th birthday was today. I sent her flowers.

I'm sleepy and going to bed. Gnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment